Kick back and rest on the deck in our rocking chairs overlooking a small fruit orchard and natural outdoor scenery.
We offer a self-serve continental breakfast, afternoon tea and midnight snack in the comfort of your cottage, (included in room rate).
You'll be refreshed and ready for the outside world when you leave.
- Queen Size Bed with plush down comforter and Ralph Lauren linens.
- Antique furnishings
- Fresh flowers
- Reading lamps and track lighting
- Wood Blinds for privacy
- Gas Fireplace for warmth and ambiance
- Direct TV, VCR, and Stereo with Cassette Player.
- Fully stocked Kitchenette with bar sink, refrigerator, coffee maker and microwave.
- Library with sailing books, a collection of magazines from travel to gardening and good old games.
- Comfortable deluxe Double Sofa Bed.
- Breakfast table and chairs
- Rocking chairs next to blooming flower pots
- Overhead covered for rain or shine
$135* per night includes Continental Breakfast (Scones and Muffins from our local Blackbird Bakery)
$125* per night without Continental Breakfast.
*Rates do not include Washington State Bed Tax of 10.6% and are subject to change without notice. (Confirmed reservation rate is guaranteed.)
Extra guest charge is $20.00 per night.
A 50% deposit is required to confirm your reservation. A 48 hour cancellation for full refund.
We have a no smoking policy. Check-in time is between 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. (We will be happy to make special arrangements for late check-in if needed). Check out time is 11am.
We accept personal checks and cash. For more information or reservations, please contact us at:
206-842-4032 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Coming From the South by Ferry
Alaskan Way in downtown Seattle to the Coleman Dock. The Bainbridge Island ferry to Winslow Ferry dock. North on 305 to Hidden Cove Rd. Left on Hidden Cove Rd. Right on Henderson Rd.
Coming From the North
South over the Agate Pass Bridge on 305 to Hidden Cove Rd. Right on Henderson Rd.
Seabold Cottage is the first driveway on the left, 14125 Henderson Rd. Please park in the first bay and walk down the driveway to the main house to check in.